Show us your humidor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoalCracker

Reaction score
I noticed there are a lot of BOTL here. We have a cigar thread that has really taken off. Now, show us what you use to keep all that leafy goodness in! I'll start:

DA296F51-1DF5-466F-ADD8-E90C34DB4688-10695-00000D3002F00E6B.jpg

9B8E9181-B26C-43C7-A78D-0BEDEDAD8929-10695-00000D2FF2DAB5BF.jpg

951DCF05-63EF-4C5C-A2EA-5EDC70D3D7F4-16394-00000FAB000EA3FC.jpg

Currently have it filled with about 200 sticks. Made of solid cherry, black walnut, and the inside is 1/2 inch spanish cedar. Hand made by my dad. I have another one for sale but comes with a table and felt lined drawer.

Me too! These are the original dimensions. Not the ones I gave him to follow... When he gave it to me I was surprised how big "my" measurements were. Then he said he made the original..

Boss just came back from some island that specializes in Cigars... I got to pick a few out. :ban:

Mine is the red box on the shelf, as you can see I have few more cigars than the humidor holds. Fortunately maintaining 60% humidity in Il is not too difficult. I may just line that whole cabinet with Spanish Cedar.

2AC99310-74F9-47A5-95C9-B5CCBFD6DA88-3193-00000688DBA2FC68_zpsdaac22a7.jpg

Here are mine. The top one is the free one I just scored from my friend. It smells amazing when you open it, but I'm still working on getting it up to the right humidity to rehabilitate the cigars it came with. The bottom one was a score also: my uncle gave it to me awhile ago when he quit smoking. Both simple, but they both work great.

photo.jpg

Nice collection you have there. I'll probably buy a few more in the next month or so.

Thanks! I'm very proud to own some of those (that first shelf especially). On the second shelf, in the top left, the Perdomo2 Limited Edition 2008 maduro. a $3 stick... but worth way more... thats a fantastic smoke for the price.

Not at all! Going to pick up a 5 pack of some Alec Bradley Black Markets this weekend. Love those things.

Waiting for a delivery to get here this Friday. About 30 sticks from the blendlab at the Hamburg. Pa Cigar International, and my absolute favorite cigar, a fresh box of Liga Privada #9 Robustos. Getting to be a very hard cigar to find. Im still sitting on 5 of the original #9 Flying Pigs, that are impossible to get anymore. Its actually got to the point of everytime I think about lighting one I talk myself out of it because I know when they are gone, they are gone.

Hey Coal there will be some real good cigars in AC. The owner of that fest use to own the Cigar Boxx in AC and he will have 3 or 4 good tobacconists there. I know there will be at least one person hand rolling right there.

I like the Black Markets too, not a bad smoke for the $$

I wish we could smoke in there. No man, just buy. You have no idea how big, and how much fun this is, and what a good time your going to have. The only word of caution I'll give you is pace! Its a marathon and not a sprint...lol. There is ALOT of beer there, and even though 2 oz is not going to seem like alot, they add up big time. You will make this as yearly thing, I guarantee it.
Love2Brew is going to be there doing some demonstrations, and have like 10 homebrews on tap.

Yea I can't wait. There are going to be eight of us there. Of those eight, three are brewers. Only a month from tomorrow and I'll be there.

Back