Show me your 50 gallon plus setups

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrbowenz

Reaction score
I need to develop a 50-70 gallon brewing system ( portable and easy to break down) LP gas fired .

Who has one ?

Our club has a system current capable of 90 gallons (3bbl), once our new boil kettle is complete we will be able to do around 140 gallons.

I'll see if I can find the thread arkador posted with the pics of it.

Mash tun is 100 gallon stock tank. Current boil kettles are two 55 gallon drums, HLT and HERMS is a 30 gallon tank. We have to heat water in one of the kettles and the HLT to have enough strike water. We can mash approx 300lb grain max. Current record is 285lbs with a few inches to spare.

Our club has a system current capable of 90 gallons (3bbl), once our new boil kettle is complete we will be able to do around 140 gallons.

I'll see if I can find the thread arkador posted with the pics of it.

Mash tun is 100 gallon stock tank. Current boil kettles are two 55 gallon drums, HLT and HERMS is a 30 gallon tank. We have to heat water in one of the kettles and the HLT to have enough strike water. We can mash approx 300lb grain max. Current record is 285lbs with a few inches to spare.

Thanks for the reply !

Thats what I am looking for ..

Back