Short story

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
El Pistolero, it's like he's jealous of the giant schlong. I think while he was in Mexico he went to a bar where there was a burro that...

once appeared naked in an early Coen Bros. movie, but doen't like to talk about it. The owner of the burro was a 33-year old native of the south that goes by the name DeRoux...

that sold El. P. to Txbrew for 6 pints of Hefeweizen. Txbrew was getting a little nervous about how his burro was staring ... Dude! he exclaimed, would you..

British home brewers in thongs and rubber boots....Quick! said El Pistolero, we need to get back to Texas and....

the fact that he's strangely attracted to the smell of thongs, muffins, rubber boots and the mention of sissy boys. Maybe its time to....

stop by that pub up ahead a gather what wits we have left. El P. you can by us the first round since you morphed from being an ass to a cloaked sasquach and left those bags of grain and tub of quacamole with those marines. EL P shook his head and fired back....

...they burst in to flames. "That's some strong stuff", declared the deputy. Suddenly a loud groan came from ...

El P's stomach, which was starting to look like a scene from Aliens-"Oh No", he lamented, as....

... Having absconded with the brewing supplies and leaving El P. and group singing bad dance tunes, was sitting on a beach in the British Iles, brewing up a storm. "I'll be brewmASSter of the Universe with this brew!" he laughed maniacally as he....

lifted his tail and let'r rip...whoa! he thought, glad I wasn't standin next to that burner. . Back outside the Pub, the deputy had EL P. in handcuffs and frisking his ....

...shaggy pants came across a few ounces of hops. "What do we have here, Boy?" said the deputy with an evil smirk. "Don't you know that stuff can get you 10 years in the hokey? They do meeeean things to your type in there. Yeah, yous a pretty one ain't yuh."
Suddenly the deputy cowled over, having had one heart attack to many...

Siezing the opportunity to make an escape , and thankful that he'd been spared from the " hokey pokey', El P. took off down the street where he ducked into a convenient...

. . . ,somwhat larger and fresher container of guacamole. After gulping several mouthfuls of the thick, goopy stuff, he said "hay this reminds me of. . .

...the time I ate that strange mushroom when I was lost in the forest." Suddenly El P screamed, "The Colors! The Colors", suffering a flashback from his accidental discovery of hallucinogenics. Having gotten that out of his system El P wondering what the hell he was going to do with no brewing supplies, handcuffed, and smothered with quacamole, thought "Where the Hell is that damn burro?!"...

As the burrow walked into his favorite Stripper/Donkey show in tiajuana Mexico, he was suddenly reminded that the act he was about to commit reminded him of the time...

..he got drunk of his brothers moonshine and woke up with a hooker and a film crew. "Jeepers, I need a beer, where the hello is El P when I need him", thought the Burrow. "This local beer is Nasty. Is that a pair of panties in my bottle?"...

... It is a pair of panties! I'll be able to take this back to Elsinore Brewing and get a full case for free! Maybe if I talk to the brewmaster, I'll be able to get some...

. . .head from his German assistant, Gretchen Schlobunzenobber. But I must be very careful how breech the subject. When he got there he trotted right up and said, Mr. Brewmaster . . .

.... you remind me a HELL of a lot of that other guy... you know, the guy who runs SPECTRE in the James Bond films... but what I wanted to ask you was...

. . . inside of my urethra? Your assistant, Gretchen Schlobunzenobber used to be a nurse at the free clinic, right? Perhaps she will . . .

....bowl of mint jell-o? then, El Pistolero slowely reached for the bowl of jiggly goo, when he noticed...........

... the burrow with dual jet packs made form corny kegs and homebrew beer in his saddle bags going by the window. "What the F___!" shouted El P, staring in shock. "I better check into this!" As he was running out the building he heard a huge explosion, he looked up and skidded to a halt, his mouth dropping open in amazement. "Oh my God! What has that Burrow..."

...thought of now. I never knew my Ass was so clever. Smart ass or not
El Pistolero was not going to stand idlely by this time. By this time DeRoux's Broux
had heard the comotion and slipping up next to El P side , glanced up one more time and said....

Latest posts

Back