Short story

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but, as the mushroom mint-jello began to taper off DeRoux's Broux realized they were actually on the Pub dance floor. AW-EEEEEEE! yelled DeRoux's Broux we ain't goin down... wez gettin down....The burrow stumbled over to the bar and ask the young lady sitting there....

" Hey, fine Mama ! They say once you try a burro..... Wait, nothing rhymes with burro! Help me P. !" Head hanging in shame, the donkey walked back onto the dancefloor where El P. and DeRoux were.....

... doing Travolta style dance offs, to 70's disco songs, while simultaneously trying to limbo under a 1.5 foot bar while drinking shots of tequila out of hot 21 year old cheerleaders belly buttons.. "Uh, oh...is that my wife?"...

kngt.gif

Cheyco said:
Think we can get Peter Jackson to direct it?

Who needs Peter Jackson? You have ME!

Director/Award winning Cinematographer/ Editior of short films and documentaries....

And please, sombody kill the bloody dancing banana from the list on the right of screen! PLEEEEEEEESE!!!!!
Crazy_140.gif

DeRoux's Broux said:
only if we can get somebody cool to play me! like, say........Jet Lee!:p
I'm thinking we need to get up with Space Ghosts' management to try to get him to play you. He's almost a dead ringer for you. I think we need Billy Bob Thornton or Randy Quaid to play El P.
My burro would like to throw his hat in the ring for the part of the donkey. He's classically trained and has done a little summer theatre. ( Note classy spelling of theater. Very upper crust.)

The whole short story was fun. Sorry it had to end so soon, but it was a short story. Maybe after we rest up we could try Epic Saga ? How 'bout Long Drawn Out Story With Lots Of Tangents ?

Just a thought.:cross:

Damn, that was fun !

Check you out, Senor Spaceghost !!!
You know, I read in his officially recognized biography that , from the earliest days, he tried to style himself after you. This would be the role of a lifetime for him !
I'm gettin' to' up ! My punctuation is gettin ' bad ! Time to roll off to the cage .

Whoa, hold on here fellas - I've got to get into my tux for the awards!

But seriously, this was a really cool thread. We should definately do a second. "The son of homebrewtalk.com short story"

Sorry guys, the music didn't work out right. I wanted epic theme music in the background of "The son of homebrewtalk.com short story", but my crew didn't deliver. I am so going to make them eat bologna for lunches from now on.

Just read the "t-shirt" poll and saw the posts asking about El P. Started reminiscing and wanted to resurrect an all-time great post....

enjoy...Loop

Back