ShamWow

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought for certain the "Soft enough to caress a baby, strong enough to smother it" would get him for sure! :D

more SHAMWOW!!!

vincegremlin.jpg

1230960015667.jpg

chop.PNG

uncle-sham.jpg

YEAH!! THIS GUY IS AWESOME!

Is it just me, or does anyone else hate the part where he pours the cola onto the rug, the cola seeps out the sides, the camera pans away, then comes back to the carpet WITH NO MORE COLA SEEPING OUT OF THE SIDES! They pulled the ole bait and switch.

Also, he reminds me of a person who has had a stroke, the way one side of his face looks higher than the other.

"You're going to spend $20 a month on paper towels, anyway...."

If you're going through 10+ rolls of paper towels a month, you might have problems bigger than the Sham-Wow can solve...

Is it just me, or does anyone else hate the part where he pours the cola onto the rug, the cola seeps out the sides, the camera pans away, then comes back to the carpet WITH NO MORE COLA SEEPING OUT OF THE SIDES! They pulled the ole bait and switch.

Also, he reminds me of a person who has had a stroke, the way one side of his face looks higher than the other.

Didn't catch that, I'll remember to look next time.

If you're going through 10+ rolls of paper towels a month, you might have problems bigger than the Sham-Wow can solve...

I guess I have bigger problems :(

I like to keep my hands clean and dry especially when cooking and don't like drying them with a damp dish towel. I'm trying to use a towel, I may need help! :(

I guess I have bigger problems :(

I like to keep my hands clean and dry especially when cooking and don't like drying them with a damp dish towel. I'm trying to use a towel, I may need help! :(

You need a ShamWow!

We have a young dog now that likes to lick my hands whenever she gets chance to making matters worse=back to the sink to wash hands! I just feel that once the towel gets damp I'm drying my hands on something dirty. Sometimes I can go through a roll in one night if I am doing a lot of cooking in the kitchen. My fiancee is totally different; she dries her hands with a paper towel then lays it out on the countertop to dry. Problem is while that one is drying she has used another which she also lays out to dry. To me they make the place look unkempt so I throw them out, but I may wipe off something first before doing that. She hates when I do that. I guess I am just a clean freak when it comes to the kitchen and food. I am not like that guy Monk on TV.

We have a young dog now that likes to lick my hands whenever she gets chance to making matters worse=back to the sink to wash hands! I just feel that once the towel gets damp I'm drying my hands on something dirty. Sometimes I can go through a roll in one night if I am doing a lot of cooking in the kitchen. My fiancee is totally different; she dries her hands with a paper towel then lays it out on the countertop to dry. Problem is while that one is drying she has used another which she also lays out to dry. To me they make the place look unkempt so I throw them out, but I may wipe off something first before doing that. She hates when I do that. I guess I am just a clean freak when it comes to the kitchen and food. I am not like that guy Monk on TV.

Say it with me:

"I do not have OCD."

"I do not have OCD."

"I do not have OCD."

"I do not have OCD."

"I do not have OCD."

"I do not have OCD."

"I do not have OCD."

"I do not have OCD."

"I do not have OCD."

;)

wow. that snuggie commercial was one of the gheyest things i've seen in a LOONG time.

It's ALL OVER the tv where I live.....I even get about 2 spam emails from them per day on average.

Some day I will find a way to bring their Snuggie empire crumbling down......

Say it with me:

"I do not have OCD."

"I do not have OCD."

"I do not have OCD."

"I do not have OCD."

"I do not have OCD."

"I do not have OCD."

"I do not have OCD."

----------------------

"I do not have COD."

"I do not have COD."

"I do not have COD."

"I do not have COD."

"I do not have COD."

"I do not have COD."

"I do not have COD."

"I do not have COD."

"I do not have COD."

"I do not have COD."

"I do not have COD."

Oh S***, I dyslectic too!

You'd appreciate my cleanliness if you knew me well enough to come over my house for dinner ;) New neighbors came over Christmas Eve to drop off some homemade cookies. Taking a chance after a couple beers I figured I'd try one. There was a hair (head) under them :( I would be SO careful about ANY food I was going to give someone, especially if I just met them :(

You'd appreciate my cleanliness if you knew me well enough to come over my house for dinner ;) New neighbors came over Christmas Eve to drop off some homemade cookies. Taking a chance after a couple beers I figured I'd try one. There was a hair (head) under them :( I would be SO careful about ANY food I was going to give someone, especially if I just met them :(

I think OCD is awesome--I have it to an extent, and so do all my closest friends. Plus.....messing with people that have it can provide hours of entertainment.

meh. i found a hair in my food at the restaurant the other day. i plucked it out and kept eating. i'll bet my immune system is stronger than yours :D

I like growing the hottest peppers I can. Many, many years ago we had a party in our backyard. I was drying some peppers by hanging them on the clothesline. One of my friends wanted to try them (not too hot) and started eating them whole. I decided to try one but broke it open first. It was full of maggots. I quickly told him to stop and told him what I found. He said "Oh well, too late now" and continued to finish what he had in his mouth. I checked the rest and they were all full of them. :D

woah. that's a little much.

i found a bunch of maggots in a keg the other day. it sat outside forever and no one cleaned it.

i think it's ok now...we scrubbed it and cleaned with sodium percarbonate twice.

anyone want to try the first beer?

I go through more than 10 rolls a month I'm sure & my problem is stupid puppy and stupid OCD wifey <shhh>.

I only awaken from the lazy boy with a 1/2 glass of something to the shamwow dude. It creates wierd dreams with him in the background.

i actually have a friend who doesn't keep paper towels in his house because people use the **** out of them and he hates waste. so there's never anything to wipe your hands on. that's when the blue jeans come in.

this is also where my brewery is located, tho, so sometimes i buy paper towels just for that :)

at my friends house the regular towels are always dirty because people use them to clean up nasty messes because there are no paper towels. it's a viciously stupid circle.

Back