• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Selling Grainfather, Ss Brewtech Fermenter, and more

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thrillashilla

Reaction score
Hi all,

It's been a year since I've brewed anything and I'm looking to offload my major equipment (located in central Ohio). I have a Grainfather 2.0, SS Brewtech 7gal ferm, cerealkiller mill, graincoat, hop spider etc, all in pristine condition (used twice). This stuff runs about $1,300 new, but I'd be willing to part for substantially less. Happy to negotiate and throw in some extras as well. I'm looking to sell all of this in one transaction, it'd be a great way for a new Homebrewer to get into all grain, or someone looking to go from extract to all grain affordably and easily.

Welcome to HBT!

Sorry to hear your homebrew hobby has come to a standstill.

Per our classified rules, you do need to list an asking price. You can negotiate from there.
Please edit your OP to reflect that price.

Send me some pics of what all you’ve got and let me know if shipping is an option..

-David

Back