selling beer in restaurant

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScoobyBrew

Reaction score
This may not be an appropriate question for this forum, and I apologize if this is the case.

I manage a restaurant in Central Florida and my boss has giving me permission to put some of my beer on tap. So now my question becomes, what is required specifically to do this legally and not jeopardize the restaurant. I assume it is just a license, as long as the gov gets their money they are happy.

Thank you

It's not as easy as it being "just a license" as you might think. There's a lot of hurdles both state and locally. If it were easy, we'd all be doing it.

You're going to have to look into your state's liquor laws. But here's where you need to start Federally. TTB-Beer

They made a cute cartoon to take some of the sting away, and get you started....it can be found here.

Best of luck.

Haha, and I like how the section on qualification shows a foot tall stack of papers.

Thank you very much, that's exactly the information I was looking for.

Latest posts

Back