• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling a whole bunch of stuff

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewswithshoes

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Finally letting go of my 3 vessel eHERMS setup, and a bunch of other items as looking to move to a bigger system. (Blichmann gear, MegaPot, etc.)

I've listed pics below, and a price sheet to go along with it. Everything is in great working condition and happy to answer any questions or provide any additional pics if needed.

I'm located in Clearwater/Tampa, FL area, but can ship if there is serious interest.

Thanks

GJ64wd0WTP+854wzPcKDNw.jpg
vVtt9ui%RzKm1H13ZdlqMw.jpg
mPxER3QNQNm1crkNObhHDg.jpg
HxJ42EfGQhuSWPkLEp4Btw.jpg
idOQzoMMRhqd%Ghmmf48NQ.jpg
w9hI3VYyTy+xT5fsGjAu9w.jpg
cNxSpBTiSL+RoKLOWa0bCQ.jpg
sJ1WICECQfafr8kw2r0qag.jpg
aqOAbMjIRBabwShBmdPAjQ.jpg
uDs6dIn4RFinFlj9ovpkIQ.jpg

I have all of the HT silicone hoses to link up pumps & all 3 vessels. All hoses have the female QD fitting. Male ends on pots/etc. Those will go with the HLT & MT purchaser (unless they don't want them)

You’ve got a bunch of random off brand old school stuff.

You might be able to part some of this out but a lot of it is nearly unsellable as-is.

Most people here have their own rigs too - they don’t need to buy one.

I'll try and give you some feedback, you have some nice stuff, if you can catch someone trying to make the switch to electric they can get a good deal. In general people online are ADHD and need pics and prices right in front of their face, clicking on a link is too complicated for most.
  • I would post up all your items and prices from your excel spreadsheet in your first post at the top of the page.
  • Stick in a pic of your Blichmann Therminator in with the rest of the pics, I don't think most people even know it exists.
  • Say if you pots are 120v or 240v
  • Probably lower your price on your Blichmann Pots to $400 OBO
  • The MegaPot might be a little hard to move as BIAB. Although it is not impossible to do BIAB in 10 gallon pot, in my experience 5 gall BIAB works best in a 15 gallon pot. If it is not moving lower the price.
  • I don't know much about the UniStat Mash Heat Control, however since you can get an Inkbird Controller for $35 with free shipping, I would try a lower price.
  • Since you can buy Chugger Pumps new from ebay for $128 with free shipping, I'm going to say $100 is a little steep for them.
  • I don't know anything about the Potentiometer Controller or what would be an appropriate price.
  • I've never used a Mini-Brew Conical and do not know an appropriate price.
For what its worth I hope this helps you out.

Last edited:
Back