• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Washington Seattle/Tacoma Glass Carboys

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petrostar

Reaction score
I have 2-6.5 Gallon Glass Carboys with Handles and Rubber Tops. I also have one 5 Gallon glass carboy with rubber stoppers and draining holder. Price is $110 for the three OBO. I would possibly trade for a couple decent Hurricane style burners. Zero Chips or cracks on any of them. PM me with any questions. I live near Tacoma, Wa and would prefer pickup or meet locally.

Peter

20140118_151536.jpg

Price might seem a bit steep for just Carboys until you think the handles are $7.50 each and the tops are about $5.00 each and then the cost of the drain pan add tax and you're over $155 just locally. Buying online you're paying shipping on top of that.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

Price might seem a bit steep for just Carboys until you think the handles are $7.50 each and the tops are about $5.00 each and then the cost of the drain pan add tax and you're over $155 just locally. Buying online you're paying shipping on top of that.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app
I just want the 5 gallon

Latest posts

Back