Seats at Bokkereyder tasting - February 11 in NYC area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One additional selling point for this party; our friend Niels will be speaking about his experiences with squirrels in Manhattan. :eek:

squirrel-up-dog-gif.gif

Wife's birthday is three days later. We're probably going to have plans that weekend

All of the sad feels

Would be awesome to attend.

My thoughts on name:

Bokkereyder Cup (glass design involving Euro and American flags like the golf event)

There is also a penumbral lunar eclipse that day, so maybe something moon related on the glass or a more refined version of the name LunarLambic Eclipse.

My thoughts on name:

Bokkereyder Cup (glass design involving Euro and American flags like the golf event)

There is also a penumbral lunar eclipse that day, so maybe something moon related on the glass or a more refined version of the name LunarLambic Eclipse.
Interesting...

My thoughts on name:

To build off this idea you could rip off the three wolf moon shirt design and replace the wolf with the goat.
Three_Wolf_Moon.jpg

I am interested, but don't think I make the cut of being a close friend.....I found out the hard way that you unfriended me on untappd.

Never fully recovered when jrallen34 unfriended me.......probably because I'm one dimensional. :(

I would gladly accept an invitation.

Event name: Bad RoMance Bookereyder. For everyone who's always wanted to burn Lady Gaga at the stake.

I am interested, but don't think I make the cut of being a close friend.....I found out the hard way that you unfriended me on untappd.

Never fully recovered when jrallen34 unfriended me.......probably because I'm one dimensional. :(
Lol sorry. My feed is just so busy and I have no idea who anyone is, so I cut it down to people I actually have had a beer with.

Edit: I'm not sure if we know each other IRL? It's hard to remember all of the screen names.

Last edited:
Back