Score!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gtrman13

Reaction score
So I just got a call from my mom who lives in SC and brews every now and then. She told me she found out that her LHBS had just recieved a few pounds of Simcoe pellets and that she picked up an entire pound for me! :ban:

Now that's what parents are for! I guess I'll start scheming for a delicious IPA...

Nice! A pound - wow. I got a couple oz's out of my LHBS last week VERY reluctantly. Had to ask for them after I didn't see them (had no idea they are a hard ticket) and they kind of looked at each other and scratched their heads for a while before offering a packet.

Gtrman13 said:
Now that's what parents are for! I guess I'll start scheming for a delicious IPA...

have you brewed the Lake Walk Pale Ale in the recipe section? UNBELIEVABLE!! I subbed Simcoe for bittering, Cascade & Amarillo for aroma/flavor, and dry-hopped w/ Simcoe & Cascade. Best PA I've ever tasted, bar none.

have you brewed the Lake Walk Pale Ale in the recipe section? UNBELIEVABLE!! I subbed Simcoe for bittering, Cascade & Amarillo for aroma/flavor, and dry-hopped w/ Simcoe & Cascade. Best PA I've ever tasted, bar none.

Hmm sounds interesting! I may just have to try it!

Freshops has em. I bought 2# a couple weeks ago.

ForumRunner_20111014_173535.jpg

Back