scales and tides?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they'd probably throw me in prison! :)

edit: or is that a crack that i should let someone else talk?

Not a crack...ive honestly contemplated time and again how it would be cool to have a series on homebrewers or documentary especially about this site...there are legends roaming these forums...former AHA board members, NHC medalists...you name it they are around here somewhere

i guess it takes both, fools, and kings, to have a successful site to talk about drinking homemade beer! :mug:

What about Mars? It's closest to Earth this October, and won't get this close again until 2035. Plus on the 13th, Mars will be in opposition, which sounds fancy. I'm sure that's affecting your CO2 tides. 😵

:mug:

What about Mars? It's closest to Earth this October, and won't get this close again until 2035. Plus on the 13th, Mars will be in opposition, which sounds fancy. I'm sure that's affecting your CO2 tides. 😵

:mug:

wonderful human being ;)

FOR SCIENCE!

damn right, that's why i posted it in drunken rambling! and damn....i haven't had pizza delievery in a while.....lol

at this point, i know not worry if the scale reads a half ounce lower in the morning......and i was thinking if the sun is at the same angle as it is at 8am, or 5pm, or so....would the spin of the earth be effecting how much it pulls.....

Last edited:
oh that's what i was think in the morning the earth rotating into the sun, and pulling away in the evening......maybe i should stay up all night drinking coffee, FOR SCIENCE! lol

edit: reading my own post.....ahhh,

Latest posts

Back