Saw my first live armadillo...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw quite a few on my way through South Texas today (especially in Refugio for some reason) All dead though. Just another Texas Speedbump! Saw a few deer in Rockport too, alive though. Texas is a weird state with roadside wildlife! We've got it all!

Hope you stopped and grabbed it for the chili pot :D

Of course. Got out in the storm to grab the fvecker.

Not sure I killed it actually. Sounded like I grazed it with the middle fo the car. Fvecker shouldn't have gotten in the way.

Texas is a weird state with roadside wildlife! We've got it all!
A family of feral hogs crossing the road just before dawn is a sight to see...as long as they're far enough down the road that you don't jack knife the boat trying not to hit em. :mad:

haha we just have raccoons around here, the worst is when you dont run over them with your tire but when their big enough and your tryin to miss it and goes under neath your car and bounces off the asphalt and the underside of your ****ty 4 cyl car haha what a mess

Those little buggers have made their way up into Tennessee. It's like a opossum with armor on.

_

I've only seen 1 armadillo in my life....but it was dead on a golf course on Ft Gordon, GA.

Latest posts

Back