Saturday Night Drunken ramblings and mindless mumbling

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sir Sudster

Reaction score
Since I got to the table first I thought I'd go ahead and start without you guys. Anyone should feel free to jump in at any time . You can rant, ramble
or mindlessly mumble.

Waitress "A round for the house"!

Cheers to all!!

Jump right in LupasUmbras!. Glad someone finally decided to buy the next round! Getin tired of drinkin alone.

Next rounds on me!!! I'm bottling and drinking.
I just hope I'm drinking the conditioned batch and not what I just bottled..... :drunk:

Argh! giirggle. I've been swishing them back for about 7 hours now. Not feeling a thing which is a good thing since I broke me damn toe yesterday morn... :cross: :drunk:

desertBrew said:
Argh! giirggle. I've been swishing them back for about 7 hours now. Not feeling a thing which is a good thing since I broke me damn toe yesterday morn... :cross: :drunk:
Ouch...how'd you do that?

El Pistolero said:
Ouch...how'd you do that?

A decorative boulder sitting right outside our back patio door ran right into my baby toe. Actually doesn't hurt that nuch but I am going to leverage this "keep it elevated" thing as long as I possibly can get away with it :D

desertBrew said:
A decorative boulder sitting right outside our back patio door ran right into my baby toe. Actually doesn't hurt that nuch but I am going to leverage this "keep it elevated" thing as long as I possibly can get away with it :D

Paint it a florescent color of your choice.

If you hit it again then we can call you an .... (fill in the blank). :D

Next round's on me! :drunk:

Back