Sanyo door idea. Opinions?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UnderDogs

Reaction score
I've checked a few sights out and it looks like I need to take the door shelving out for my two kegs and CO2 to fit in there.

I've mostly seen people put a dry erase board on the door but I was thinking of maybe putting a chalkboard in there instead, go a little old school.

I do have a couple questions.
1. Does this sound cool in your opinion?
2. Would the condensation mess it up or make it hard to write on?
3. Will it crack when I drill the holes and put the screws in?

Is this the standard Sanyo Stainless steel mini fridge with out the freezer on top? I have converted one, I just removed the plastic shelving from the door. I have two kegs and a 5lb CO2 tank in there.

As for the door, they sell chalk board paint. so if you wanted to you could paint on a chalk board on the existing door, then you don't have to try to modify some thing to act as a door.

Is this the standard Sanyo Stainless steel mini fridge with out the freezer on top? I have converted one, I just removed the plastic shelving from the door. I have two kegs and a 5lb CO2 tank in there.

As for the door, they sell chalk board paint. so if you wanted to you could paint on a chalk board on the existing door, then you don't have to try to modify some thing to act as a door.

Yeah it's the standard 5912M without the freezer. I haven't taken the shelving off yeah so I don't really know what's behind it.

Did you just take the shelving off and leave it as is and it looks alright?

Yeah it's the standard 5912M without the freezer. I haven't taken the shelving off yeah so I don't really know what's behind it.

Did you just take the shelving off and leave it as is and it looks alright?

It's just Foam covered with clear plastic behind the panel, I can take a picture when I get home. It does not look to bad, you could probably put a plexiglass or thicker plastic sheet over it and use dry erase ink on that.

My chalk board Idea was for the outside of the door...

Latest posts

Back