Santa's Private Reserve-Rogue

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hugh_Jass

Reaction score
This is a beer that both Mrs. Jass and I enjoy drinking. Does anyone have a recipe that would be similar? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

This is a beer that both Mrs. Jass and I enjoy drinking. Does anyone have a recipe that would be similar? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

I have heard that this beer is basically their St Rogue Red, but with double the hop bill and dry hopped.

Check the St Rogue Red out here:
Rogue Ales

and Santas Private reserve here:
Rogue Ales

Are you an extract brewer or All Grain?

Rogue is great about listing the ingredients and plato levels on their website to give you a good start on the recipe if you have software like beersmith.

Thanks!
I'm all grain. I'm hoping to brew 10 gal. in a couple of weeks. I'll check out their site and post any update.
Again, thanks HumanBrewing.:mug:

I just posted my clone recipie for it. I would recommend possibly upping the 30 minute addition to add some more flavor/aroma. Let me know if oyu give it a whirl.

Back