Santa came to my house early!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaddyb

Reaction score
Brought me my first keg system, a two keg brew logic system from Midwest. I'm excited to use it. Holy crap the co2 tank is tiny though. (I'm used to my big ass welding tanks)

Way to go. Let the expansion begin.

Empty_Cornies.jpg

Chest_Bigger_2.jpg

Lucky bastard... :mug:

I'm trying to decide if I want to stay with bottles (also have some of the 5L mini-kegs, that once they're done/no good anymore, I probably won't replace), go to kegs, or do both (smaller kegs, either 2.5 or 3 gallon sizes, and then bottle the rest)... I'll probably start off with either the 2.5# or 5# CO2 tank... If I don't go for the setup that uses the 16g cartridges (to start)...

Anybody know how long these tiny co2 tanks last? I will get a pic for size comparison when I get home.

Anybody know how long these tiny co2 tanks last? I will get a pic for size comparison when I get home.

I am guessing you are referring to the 5lb one which is the most common for us homebrewers especially in kits even though we want the bigger of course :)

anyways, anywhere from 5-10 kegs, probably 6-7 I say for carbing and serving.

Latest posts

Back