• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sanke Taps (D Style) with PRV

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris7687

Reaction score
Looking to purchase at least two Sanke Keg D Style taps with PRV. Please let me know if you have any clean ones for sale. I am willing to pay a fair price on shipping. Converting my homebrew kegerator to commercially kegged beers.

Looking to purchase at least two Sanke Keg D Style taps with PRV. Please let me know if you have any clean ones for sale. I am willing to pay a fair price on shipping. Converting my homebrew kegerator to commercially kegged beers.

I may have some extras. Remind me is D style typical for American beers? I have others as well just haven’t tapped a commercial keg in a while.

I’ve got two very clean ones. They were used for one wedding reception and then stored. I can get them to you for $50 shipped. They have PRVs. Let me know if interested.

IMG_0009.JPG

Back