• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sanke Keg Tap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aeonderdonk

Reaction score
I have an extra American Sanke Keg tap that I don't need. Hoping someone on here has a use for it.

It looks just like this:
tas.JPG

Asking $20 plus $2.50 shipping

what would be a reasonable price for this? I've got a lot of views but no bites. Make an offer and we can talk about it.

what would be a reasonable price for this? I've got a lot of views but no bites. Make an offer and we can talk about it.

If it is in good quality, $22.50 shipped is pretty reasonable. I don't think you should take less than $17.50 shipped for it, assuming it is in good quality. The only thing i can think of to improve your lsiting, is to include a pic of the actual tap, rather than a stock photo.

Back