Sanguinaccio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniele96

Reaction score
Sanguinaccio is a blood sausage called black pudding in English-speaking countries or boudin noir in french-speaking countries. In Italy is served with polenta and pig sausages in winter meals or prepared with cream and onions like in photo. How do you prepare blood sausage?
20180320_113552~3.jpeg

Do you make “ muzet” excuse my spelling my Italian is poor but as a child after we butchered the pig all the left overs went into a salami casing and they were boiled to eat! I loved it

Do you make “ muzet” excuse my spelling my Italian is poor but as a child after we butchered the pig all the left overs went into a salami casing and they were boiled to eat! I loved it
In Piedmont it is called "brud" or "boudino" or "mustardela

my zio use to live in your home town... I think I was trying to ask if you make Cotechino? Very nice to meet you thank you for your information.
My grandparents make it only in Christmas period because is typical of New Year's eve dinner.

my zio use to live in your home town... I think I was trying to ask if you make Cotechino? Very nice to meet you thank you for your information.
Christmas is far but my grandparents have already made cotechino for new year's eve
20181105_104037.jpeg

Back