Salutations from a little corner of RI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hooksie

Reaction score
Hello Beerfolk~

Some buddies and I have just begun, within the last few months, a handful of our first beers. After lurking for a while, I thought I'd start chiming in. Plus I have a few questions to be settled. :drunk:

Pale Ale finishes bottle conditioning in two(ish) days. Gulden Draak clone in secondary. The suspense...

Hello Beerfolk~

Some buddies and I have just begun, within the last few months, a handful of our first beers. After lurking for a while, I thought I'd start chiming in. Plus I have a few questions to be settled. :drunk:

Pale Ale finishes bottle conditioning in two(ish) days. Gulden Draak clone in secondary. The suspense...
Charlestown, huh? I live on the RI/MA line in Douglas, MA, bordering on Burrillville. My $0.02: as soon as you and your buddies get comfy with the brewing process, make the jump to all grain. It's not as hard as you think.

Welcome to the addiction. If you every get the chance come up to Woonsocket and visit Blackstone Valley Brewing Supplies. You will get some great first hand knowledge and help to guide you through everything and they offer great ingredients at great prices.

Back