Sabco

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grizzlybrew

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I continue to tell everyone how much I like Sabco for used kegs! After comparing several companies and weighing everything from pricing to shipping to aesthetics to customer service, Sabco came out on top for me.

My kegs arrived looking great on the outside and superclean on the inside. When I had a question about cleaning residue, I actually got a person on the phone the first time who was really cool.

Check them out for sure!

:mug:

I posted about Sabco a couple of times in threads and no one else mentioned it again. I don't understand it. I wouldn't order from anyone else. I've had my kegs for 4 years and they are still the nicest kegs I see. $35 shipped to your door.

thanks for the heads up. when i go to the site i'm getting 35 for the keg plus shipping at 11. is there a code or something to get free shipping?

I posted about Sabco a couple of times in threads and no one else mentioned it again. I don't understand it. I wouldn't order from anyone else. I've had my kegs for 4 years and they are still the nicest kegs I see. $35 shipped to your door.

Free Shipping???

No free shipping that I know of what I meant was if you order the 4 kegs at $120, shipping is around $18.00. That is a total of $138 ÷ 4 =$34.50 each. Sorry for the confusion.

Ah, no big deal! just hard to justify to the SWMBO that I need 4 more! :D

Ah, no big deal! just hard to justify to the SWMBO that I need 4 more! :D

I'm tempted to ask if you want to split a four-pack. I'm a little worried the ball-locks are going to be tough to find in the future; I don't *really* need any more today, but might want some more for aging, etc down the line.

I'm tempted to ask if you want to split a four-pack. I'm a little worried the ball-locks are going to be tough to find in the future; I don't *really* need any more today, but might want some more for aging, etc down the line.

Bird I think that may work. I dont need them right now either but Im thinking the same thing. They might be hard to find in a few years.

Let me think about it, though. I'm kind of feeling cheap these days, but if nothing else - could probably resell them in five years for $100 a pop!

We can chat at Utpoia. Im jobless right now and cant afford ****. I really want to brew a kolsch recipe!

I just ordered 4 and was wondering if/when i would get a ups shipping confirmation number. Its been over a week and no kegs or numbers. I sent them an email and got no response. I'm pretty patient so I'll just wait another week and see what happens. I havent read any bad reports about them, sooo I think I'll drink another beer....:mug:

Contact them - sounds like your order got lost. I ordered mine on a Sunday night, they shipped on Tuesday and I got a tracking #, they arrived on Friday. This was all just week before last.

Back