• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

West Virginia SABCO BrewMagic

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Stumbled across this oldie, but goodie and bought it with the intent of restoring it to its former glory. I'm not going to lie...she needs some love. The SABCO kettles are not pictured here, but I have all three. As a bonus, it comes with a SABCO fermenter.

Asking $1,000 for the whole enchilada.

Local pickup, or I can deliver within a reasonable distance. If you want it shipped, it will be at your expense, as it will need to be crated and for freight delivery.

Image_3.jpg

Image_4.jpg

Image_5.jpg

I'd be asking a lot more if it were functional. The pump and PID are there. The gas plumbing appears undisturbed. All three kettles are present. About half of the plumbing and the RTD are missing. Everything is downright filthy. Sale price includes a SABCO fermenter.

Item is still available, but I've got a guy coming to look at it in an hour. Dude is driving quite a ways to cone get it, so either he's a serious buyer or my face will end up on a milk carton later this month.

That was originally the plan, but when the first thing you do is offer me a beer I just couldn't follow through.. :mug:

Thanks again,

Raudel

Thanks for the Rig! I'm already working on fixing it up, cant wait to brew on it!

You should start a thread. I'd be interested to see how this thing turned out. I can't believe someone just let it go like that.

I was wondering if you were thinking of updating the controller to the latest style? I was interested in one listed here recently, and the seller had updated it to the latest software from Sabco, but his looks pretty much like the ones they are selling today. Yours looks quite different, but from talking to him, he said that they had really good support, even for 2nd (3rd, whatever) owners, so it may behoove you to give them a call, I'd expect them to be a wealth of knowledge, and would be able to let you know of any upgrade options available and of course costs. Just tossing out my .02... ;-)

Back