• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan SABCO Brew Magic V350MS & MoreBeer 14 Gal heated/cooled Fermenter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LymanBrewing

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I posted on here a while back and it never sold. Market says to reduce the price, so that's what I'm doing.

Pictures of products here: https://goo.gl/photos/Q9DH2xLnimRZAQKR7

I don't brew nearly as much as I should owning these products. I believe the original own purchased them in 2010. I don't plan on shipping anything, and will sell the products individually or as a package. I will not part out the products however. This is a great package deal and you'll be hard pressed to find a better one.

I will knock money off the package for Blichmann Boilermaker trades, and/or a 10 gallon igloo cooler mashtun. I'm not stopping brewing, I just don't brew enough to keep these around!

Full Package: $4750 $4250

or

Sabco Brew Magic V350MS - $4500
MoreBeer Fermenter - $1150

Sabco Brew Magic Details:
This will come with all the parts and pieces I have for it. There is nothing missing. Tri-clamps, hoses, gaskets, false-bottoms are all included.

The stand is good condition. The burners are also in good condition. There have been some boil-overs so the stainless has some discoloration, but is only cosmetic. The plumbing is in great condition. I replaced the pump when I bought it, all works as expected.

The kettles are in good condition; the sight glasses could stand to be replaced (plastic gets hazy after 5 years), but they work fine. Also, again, there is some discoloration due to the temperature and boil-overs but it's only cosmetic.

I will clean up the stand as much as possible and the kettles are clean (no beer stone).​

MoreBeer 14 Gallon Conical Heated/Cooled Fermenter:
Fully functional, clean and is in good condition. The black insulator wrap is original and could be replaced if you care to. However, it works fine albeit a little flaky.

This will also come with all the bits and pieces I have for it (butterfly valve, tri-clamp, gaskets, ball valve)​

Prost!

Dave

Last edited:
Very interested. Please email me at [email protected]

Is that a sabco chill wizard in the pictures? Is that included in the package?

How is the fermenter cooled and heated?

Cheers

Adam

still available how much just for the Sabco BM

How much just for the chill wizard?

Thanks

Back