• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SABC0 V350 system with 3x15 SABCO fermentors and 2x15 SABCO kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbelk

Reaction score
Selling SABCO V350 system. Includes 3x15 gallon SABCO stainless steel fermentors
2x15 gallon SABCO kegs
SABCO chill-wizard wort cooling system and a hotrod head stick
$3000

chill wizard.jpg
I'm located in NH. Here are some pics of the system and components
cover.jpg
keg.jpg
fermenter w.o ferm.jpg
View attachment 625881
full rig.jpg

Attachments

• keg.jpg
    keg.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 164
Last edited:
Updated with pictures and just in case it's lost with the large images, I'm located in NH.

Still available? What year was it made?

The rig is currently available. It is a 2013 model, but I upgraded the probe (i had to send the CPU to SABCO, and then it would accomodate the newer temp probe). Also, I have done some PM on it. Though the pump and heating rod were functional, I swapped them out with a new part from SABCO. I also still have the old ones (now as backups). I guess I wanted to make sure one didn't die on a brew day.

SABCO, is back up for sale. I had a buyer fall through due to challenges in shipping the rig to him (to far for him to reasonably drive).

Latest posts

Back