Royal Oak, SE Michigan Hop Rhizomes Available - Tettnanger

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oaky

Reaction score
These rhizomes come from a great crown that I just got and split. I am in Royal Oak, off of Woodward and close to 696.
It's a Tettnanger, it seems to work very well with the SE Michigan climate. While this crown is a few years old, the rhizomes of this variety that I planted from the same root stock last year produced a number of ounces on the first year. While I wouldn't count on harvesting this year, the wet milder weather we've been having seems to work great with Bavarian stock rhizomes.

Anyhow, if you're interested in some of these let me know!

I also have a few pounds bittering hops that I got from a Colorado brewery if you want to stock up on some 08 pellets.

if you want to trade or get either of these let me know!
I'm starting to put a few into buckets and ziplocks. I work in Troy so I can get them up there as well.

I have been looking for some Saaz rhizomes but I am having a hard time getting ahold of any. I could go with some Tetts instead. I need ~3 or 4. I live near 4th St. and Campbell. PM me your contact info if you still have some to get rid of. Thanks. :mug:

Latest posts

Back