Rogue Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tipsymonkey

Reaction score
Last night I got the chance to go to the Rouge brewpub in SF. Got one of their 5.50 sampler sets and had 4-4 onz very good/interesting beers.

Rogue Chipotle: Not my cup of tea. If you love chipotle peppers and the taste this might be for you.

Chocolate Stout : yummy yummy yummy yummy wow can i just say mmmm yummy. To bad i ate too much because for desert they have a Chocolate STout float. Next time I go i'm having that.

Old Crusty Barleywine : It was like getting a kick in the throat. But in a good way. Definatly a sipping drink..

Morimoto Soba : Strangely had an aftertaste that was distinctivly like honey. Not what i was expecting at all.

Anyway it was a fun, check it out if you can they seem to make some good/interesting beers.

And check out their public house in Newport, OR if you're ever there. It's way cool and has rooms upstairs! Old school!

I love the Brutal Bitter and Dead Guy Ale. The sheer variety they make is great, and their website is very helpful if you want to make similar styles.

Definitely a great brewery! :D

tipsymonkey said:
To bad i ate too much because for desert they have a Chocolate STout float. Next time I go i'm having that.

Holey moley, a beer float? Not sure I like the sound of that! I'd love to try the beer by itself, though. Not a great selection of Rogue around here. I'd love to give some a shot!

Sam

Back