Washington Richland, Wa (Tri Cities) Homebrew Club.... Any Interest?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ravhawk2000

Reaction score
I'm fairly new to the area, but I am aware of the home brew club that meets up in Kennewick. However, I would like to see if there is any interest in a new club to be held on the other side of the Tri Cities. The idea is to meet up at one of the Richland area micro breweries/local watering holes, as well as meeting up to do group brews. I'm hoping there are people who have just as screwed up of a schedule as I do and are willing to meet up during the week as well as on weekends, but don't necessarily want to go all the way over to the other side of 395 to meet up once a month. I'd like to get back to the basics a bit with helping each other out with our brews and our setups and critiquing each others creations with the goals of helping improve our brew and tasting great beer and having fun. While I'm certainly not an expert, I'm sure with the group, we can make great beer and conversation.

There must be room for more than simply one home brew club in the Tri Cities! Right?

So, I've been in the area for a year and I know that there must be people who want to meet up in the Richland area and maybe set up a homebrew club in our neck of the TriCities. Any interest, let me know. We can meet up at a local place and talk.

I just moved up from Pendleton. Started a club there, but then life happened. I’m finally all settled in Kennewick and looking to start back up and find people to help motivate each other in their brewing efforts.

I would like to weigh in on this tri cities needs another homebrew club

Back