• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan Rhizomes for trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billmo

Reaction score
I harvested some rhizomes from my cascade and centennial hop plants. If anybody in the Sterling heights area would like to trade some homebrews for some, let me know. Local pickup only I just don't want them to go to waste.

Tell you what, grab a 6 pack of something you always wanted to try, maybe something local, that you normally wouldn't buy, and split it with me. I'm not trying to make money just doing it for fun.

Awesome. I have some home brewed rice wine that ill be bottling in a few weeks and a batch of cherry melomel that will be ready to bottle in about the same. Would love to swap some for one of each type of hops ryzomes you have. Let me know if your interested.

Sure, sounds great. I just said I wanted to try making some rice wine just the other day. I would like to get them to you soon so they can be planted, I'm not sure how long they are good for once harvested. We can go on the honor system and once you have everything bottled you can let me know.

Sent you a pm with contact info. I will give you a couple yeast balls when we meet up that's what you use to make rice wine. It's super easy unless you want to make sake which the process is long and complicated and full of new needs for equipment. Im excited about getting my first rhizomes. Just about anyday can work for me your not very far.

Hey Billmo,

I'd like to get some of the rhizomes from you. Both if possible. Lets know if you still have some

I have two people who I promised some once they pick what they want you will be next. Should still have some I'll let you know in a couple of days.

I would like to buy them or give you some home brew for trade. Just starting my hop farm this year and those are my two favorite. Just put me in line please.

Latest posts

Back