Replacement O-Rings for mini regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eljefebrewing

Reaction score
Hi all,

I got a cheap mini keg from Vevor.com. I think the mini regulator has a leak, because it eats up 16g threaded CO2 cartridges like crazy. Does anyone know where to get replacement O-Rings? I tried the Vevor support email already. They don't seem to understand.

Thanks!

Hi all,

I got a cheap mini keg from Vevor.com. I think the mini regulator has a leak, because it eats up 16g threaded CO2 cartridges like crazy. Does anyone know where to get replacement O-Rings? I tried the Vevor support email already. They don't seem to understand.

Thanks!
I have one of these Amazon.com: BACOENG 64 Ounce Pressurized Keg Growler, Kegerator for Home Brew Beer with Updated CO2 Regulator: Home & Kitchen and there are 2 o-rings, one at the connection of the co2 cartridge and one where the regulator attaches to the tap. After measuring, it looks like one is a 010 and the other is either a 104 or 105... it was hard to tell exactly. Hope this is helpful.

Back