Replacement key for BM23

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-Haus

Reaction score
Hello - I recently purchased a used Beverage Air BM23 and the key is missing. Does anyone know where I can purchase a replacement set of keys without changing the whole lock? Thanks!

I don't have that kegorator . . .however, I would suggest contacting either the equipment manufacturer or a licensed dealer.

Generally, the locks on such equipment have a little number printed on the face of the lock, near the keyhole. If you give that number to the manufacturer or dealer, they can oftentimes get a new key for it.

That's not a guarantee, but you can always look. Even if you don't see a number, you can always call, as they may have other ways of getting you keys.

Thanks Master Fool! I was able to locate a dealer in my area from the Beverage Air support site and ordered a replacement key for $5. The lock does not have a number on the face. The dealer parts list shows the key locks on the BM23 kegerators are all the same.

Back