Regulator dimensions...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LRS_Brewer

Reaction score
As my thread search yielded no hits, I am starting this one. Could anyone provide me with the dimensions for a Taprite 5-gauge, secondary? As each additional gauge will add the same length, the width of one "add-on" secondary for a Taprite system will work as well.

I have a 5-gauge on back order from Beverage Factory, but am now having doubts that it will fit in my kegerator (this is my first build, so I do not have anything to compare it to). I realize I can put the CO2 and gauges on the outside, but space, concern for coolant lines, and lack of extra cash for 5 bulkhead connectors is really making me want to fit it inside if at all possible.

There is an option to make it fit vertically, but this just seems off. Realizing that it is a pressure gauge, and orientation should have no effect on its reading; having to look at a sideways, upside-down bank of regulators is not the most appealing either.

Cheers!

Back