Refrigerator keg cooler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry

Reaction score
Several years ago I spotted a keg cooler some gent had made from a refrigerator. He racked the keg (or pony) in place, attached the hose/tap and had the dispensor/handle through the side of the box so he could pull without opening the door. Has anyone seen a similar setup and know where I can find the plumbing to accomplish the cooler?

I am running two kegs off one regulator right now, but am switching to a double regulator so that I can carbonate one keg while serving two or visa versa. I just figured it would save time and effort to spend a little more in the begining and not have to eventually grow into needing a bigger setup like I am. But to each their own brew. MPW

you must force carb over 2-3 days? i just unhook, do what i need to do, then hook it back up. i just didn't want to spend the money for another regulator set-up. not too cheap.....i'd rather spend it on other goodies! :~)

Back