• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Refrigerator Adjustable Thermostat

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbail103

Reaction score
Johnson Control Manual thermostat Controller
Easy to use and easy to install 110 V. thermostat control, include 8'cord with sensor. A single-stage cooling controls with single pole, single-throw switchs that open on temperature drop. Designed to override on-board refrigerator thermostats and provide accurate temperature control outisde the range of the on-board thermostat.

Looking for $50 plus shipping
(I'm unable to get pictures to upload see here for what it looks like: https://www.gwkent.com/johnson-cont...4d92XaJtbIqzrfoOk7Ao8Q3Gc_stS-YwaAhC3EALw_wcB)

Last edited:
I am in market for another controller at a good price. You're supposed to state the price in your listing.

I am having issues with the Post. I'm in Wisconsin and will work on picture attaching. It's a Johnson controls.
I am in market for another controller at a good price. You're supposed to state the price in your listing.

I was interested in a backup if the price was right. Generally when you post something for sale, you include a brand and model number and price. I use the same one on my keezer and can buy new, freight included and with warranty for $65, so no longer interested.

Feel free to make an offer.
I was interested in a backup if the price was right. Generally when you post something for sale, you include a brand and model number and price. I use the same one on my keezer and can buy new, freight included and with warranty for $65, so no longer interested.

Back