Recipe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnbrew

Reaction score
What's a good recipe for a hoppy hoppy hoppy beer. Adding different hops does it really change the flavor? I have been brewing 8 months or so. Did extract to start now partial mashes . I take existing recipes I've ordered before and now just buy ingredients fromLHBS And make myself cheaper and fresher just don't know enough about the use of hops and dme any help would be appreciated.
Iii have

What's a good recipe for a hoppy hoppy hoppy beer. Adding different hops does it really change the flavor? I have been brewing 8 months or so. Did extract to start now partial mashes . I take existing recipes I've ordered before and now just buy ingredients fromLHBS And make myself cheaper and fresher just don't know enough about the use of hops and dme any help would be appreciated.
Iii have

I would say any IPA recipe would be good if you like hoppy beers.

This one is my favorite: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f69/dogfish-head-60-minute-clone-ag-extract-25709/

Back