ready to get started

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creekrat

Reaction score
New guy here from Oklahoma until July then I'll be in Lafayette, LA. I work offshore in the oilfield and have a buddy that introduced me to his herms setup and I fell in love. Have yet to brew myself but have a very understanding wife and I'm very skillful and crafty. Made my first acquisitions today and I'm stoked. Passed by a scrap yard on my way to Louisiana and picked up 2-15.5 gallon kegs that one has the top cut out already and 6-5 gallon pin lock cornies. The cornies don't have lids but tgey were $9 a piece and all together everything was $100!

Be careful, brewing is very addictive! Soon your $100 expenditure will soon grow exponentially and you will soon try to figure out if you can mash your understanding wife. Your family and friends will become guinea pig taste testers for your decocted concoctions. You will be pawing your dog for one more bag of base malt and the LHBS owner will label you as his best customer.

But seriously, congrats! It is the best Benjamin you have spent in a long time.

Latest posts

Back