Reading, Lancaster, Allentown PA area HOP BUY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha. Penalty accepted. Everyone can pick up there pellet at my house in Lancaster. Let me know which kind you want and I will repackage it with my foodsaver to ensure freshness!

I will have cash from the one today as well as a payment coming today or tomorrow in the mail. Witing for one more then. Order will probably be placed Monday for a delivery date late next week.
Tom

Tom, June 15th, sometime late afternoon/early evening work for a pickup? I'll be coming back from annual training on the 15th and passing through Reading on my way back to the Lancaster area.

So I text mcgeary yesterday morning to find out about his payment and never got a response yet. Unfortunately, Crosby has our hops packaged and ready to go (I gues they did that to get our shipping quote. So, unless some guys in the buy decide to ake his portions (again), the order may be held up for a bit until I can get a hold of hime.
tom

I'd be willing to buy the Cascade. I might take the Northern Brewer as well, but I'm not sure. I don't brew that much and I'm afraid I might not use them up before they start "going bad".

Below is the list of what he was supposed to get. Makes it a bit easier. We need to get this figured out asap. Crosby already contacted me asking when we wanted this shipped. Also, if it goes an additional week, we're going to have to wait until the end of the month to place the order due to me being away on vacation.
tom

mcgearybrewing- Cascade x1, Northern Brewer x1, Crystal x1, Cluster x1

Anyone? I'd like to get this done so Tom isn't getting harrassed about the order.

Tom, could we just cancel his order or is it too late for Crosby to remove his order from the shipment?

Crosby already has our order boxed and ready to ship. I have a guy that pmed me that might take his order. I will keep you all updated.
Tom

All the hops are paid for! I will be placing the order Monday and I would think we will be good to have the pick up next weekend sometime. I will keep you all informed of the progress.
Tom

Hops are officially ordered! I'll let you guys know when we can expect them as soon as the tracking information is updated.
Tom

Looks like the hops should be here Friday via fedex. We will plan for a Saturday pick up. I'd like to try to make it short and sweet, so If you guys can decide on a time, we'll do an hour or two hour window for pickup. If you can't make it Saturday, post on the thread to see If someone else can get them for you.
Tom

Tom,

I can make any time work. I'm more concerned that we aren't a pain for you. Is there a time you'd prefer? If not, I'd vote for a midday timeframe.

Actually, I'm planning a brew on Saturday & tojo owes me one for picking up his grains on Friday, but if he can't pick them up for us, then I'll reschedule my brew & pick them up

Saturday morning 11am or earlier is about all that will work for me this weekend. If that can't work I'll have to see if anyone from Lancaster area is heading up.

I can pick up your hops Mike and Josh. Just let Tom know.

I live in Bally (near Boyertown) ,work in Phoenixville and drive thru Pottstown twice a day. I can pick them up for anyone else.

Tom,
Saturday morning works for me. I say the earlier the better.

Hey guys. Things massively changed on my end. I had to go to the hospital last night for testing for Lyme disease. While there at about 10pm, we get a call saying they found my father in law dead at his house. Needless to say, I have a lot on my plate right now. Good thing for you guys is I doubt were going on out cruise now. The funeral and stuff is set up for Sunday and Monday. If there is any way we can hold off on the pickups, I'd really appreciate it. Sorry about all this. My life sucks right now.
Tom

TomRep said:
Hey guys. Things massively changed on my end. I had to go to the hospital last night for testing for Lyme disease. While there at about 10pm, we get a call saying they found my father in law dead at his house. Needless to say, I have a lot on my plate right now. Good thing for you guys is I doubt were going on out cruise now. The funeral and stuff is set up for Sunday and Monday. If there is any way we can hold off on the pickups, I'd really appreciate it. Sorry about all this. My life sucks right now.
Tom

Omg, Tom take your time. Let us know if we can help in anyway.

Ya, sorry to hear about the loss and everything. No rush on the hops, post up when things are more under control.

Sheesh yeah take your time and let us know if we can help. Seriously. We'll be thinking of you. Hang in there.

hey guys. Things massively changed on my end. I had to go to the hospital last night for testing for lyme disease. While there at about 10pm, we get a call saying they found my father in law dead at his house. Needless to say, i have a lot on my plate right now. Good thing for you guys is i doubt were going on out cruise now. The funeral and stuff is set up for sunday and monday. If there is any way we can hold off on the pickups, i'd really appreciate it. Sorry about all this. My life sucks right now.
Tom

Tom,

How long have you had the symptoms for Lyme? About 10 years ago I had the worst headache, virus, flu, sinus infection X2 for a few days heading up to me going to FL. I felt very sick for a few days. The sickness went away after a few days and I developed a rash all over my body. They were dime sized spots that grew out like ringworm. By the time I got home and went to the Doctor (about 2 ½ weeks0 they went away. The doctor put me on medication and sent me for tests. They came back that I had Lyme. I got retested after the meds and it was in remission. Good luck!

You and your family will be in my family’s thoughts and prayers. Please let me know if you need me for anything.

Take care.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers guys, means a lot. German- I've started fishing a lot this year now that my son is older. I found a small tick on my side about three weeks ago. I removed it and looked at it closely and it didn't seem to be a deer tick, but I figured I'd better watch the bite location to be sure. Everything was fine until the end of last week. The bite started to get a little red. By Sunday it was more red and by Tuesday, I had the bullseye. I'm on the meds for the disease now, so all should be good. However, they did a spinal tap on me in the hospital and about 20 minutes later is when we got the news of my father in law so we signed myself out and spent 45 minutes in the car going to his house. Well for anyone who knows anything about spinal taps, thats not a good thing! I have a killer headache now whenever I try to sit up. Yesterday trying to make the funeral arrangements was absolutley horrible. The hops should be in tomorrow and I'm not even sure I'll be at work to get them, so I may have to have my coworker drop them off here. Obviously my sickness is nothing compared to what my wife is going through right now. She lost her mom a couple years ago to MS, so she is suffering pretty good. I'll live, so send your thoughts and prayers her way. Her dad was an amazing man.
Tom

Tom
I am very sorry to hear about your father-in-law. Please, pass my condolences onto your wife. As far as I am concerned take as much time as you need. Get well.

Tom,

Likewise, I'm in no hurry for these hops. I got bit 15 years ago by a tick and got the ring. Doctor for whatever reason was a little hesitant to issue antibiotics, but it cleared it all up. I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your father in law.
Peace
Eric

Tom: My condolences to you and your family and hoping for the best with you health. I'm in on some hops with Brewsncrabs (Chis). The hops are the least important issue. Good luck! Thanks.

Back