Raspberry Extract

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewmebaby

Reaction score
My Wife Recently Bought Me A Bunch Of Stuff For My Pursuit Of Zymurgy Nirvana, And Included Was A Small Amount Of Raspberry Extract. Obviously She Wants Me To Brew Something More On The Fruity Side And I Want To Encourage Her To Continue To Be Encouraging Of My Hobby, Sooooo Does Anyone Have Any Ideas About What Type Of Recipe This Might Be Really Tasty In?

I've heard of raspberry wheat beers that are supposed to be tasty, might want to search something like that.

on a side note, you capitalise the first letter of every word. Not criticizing or anything. I was reading your post and couldn't figure out what was wierd about it. Took me about 2 minutes to realize.

I just made a raspberry wit a couple months ago that came out pretty good. It's basically a wheat beer with belgian yeast. Anything with wheat should work well with fruit flavors.

Back