Rasberry Hefe Help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So i Made a Hefe with the intentions of putting in rasberry extract from midwest supplies.com BUT I put it in at the recomended time(kegging) and now my beer has no rasberry flavor at all... not even a hint of rasberry. So I was thinking of going and getting some puree and adding it any thoughts?

With puree, you would want to put it in during fermentation or in a secondary. You could get more extract and try that.

So i Made a Hefe with the intentions of putting in rasberry extract from midwest supplies.com BUT I put it in at the recomended time(kegging) and now my beer has no rasberry flavor at all... not even a hint of rasberry. So I was thinking of going and getting some puree and adding it any thoughts?

How many gallons is your batch and how much extract did you add? I'm about to do the same so this might help me going forward.

Back