Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B54F5936-126C-46EF-8684-0DD98003F603.jpeg

I say we leave the history rewrite to @LBussy on another History_Remix page or something.

And for something completely random, when a chair central support is no longer worthy of its name:
1593537651122.png

I thought and dismissed trying to EZ-Out the snapped bolts and went with some 8" 5/16 that fit through the spaces. No weight loss needed.

Ok, what's you're favorite doggie?
Other than that Seattle abomination - it's not even a fricken' hot dog ffs! Silly Seattleites ;)

View attachment 688335

Cheers! (damn - I got turrible munchies now :D)
NY, Chicago, Dodger,Michigan. I like the dogs at Anaheim stadium. dog, bun, onions, and relish from the crank out machines with a couple of pickled jalapenos topped off with a squirt of yellow mustard- Go Angels!

Last edited:
Ok, what's you're favorite doggie?
Other than that Seattle abomination - it's not even a fricken' hot dog ffs! Silly Seattleites ;)

View attachment 688335

Cheers! (damn - I got turrible munchies now :D)
According to this, NY, Tijuana and possibly Germany and Montreal. I'd probably try the Sonora.

But my goto is a hotlink with kimchi.

For traditional hotdog, kraut, mustard and a dill spear, bonus for fresh chopped red onions.

Back