Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fwiw, I was actually asking about that apparent squarish opening at the top of the fuselage...that seems to have an arrow pointing downwards?
As for "bigger than sand fleas"...I've seen pics of some big'uns, but didn't know they might be edible.
Hard pass ;)

Cheers!
I'm gonna guess that that bump contains the satcom antenna(s). I don't think the dark part is an opening.

And those other things look a lot like Aussie lobsters. I'd eat them.

Brew on :mug:

Last edited:
All of the satcom antenna arrays I've seen are housed in bumps. That looks like a vent? The lighting makes it hard to tell what that actually is - it does look like it sticks up above the skin, but it doesn't look anything like the satcom bumps I've seen.

As for the bugs...while I love lobsters and crawfish, I'm not sure that huge "sand fleas" are going to make the cut ;)

Cheers!

FD9215FB-C241-476B-89E9-9100AA9F0F56.jpeg

IMG_20200718_004507246_HDR.jpg

Here's a pretty cool pic, flying over the fjords of western Greenland at 36000 feet. What I thought was cool is you can actually see the shadow of our vapor trail in the water!

Currently laying over for 4 hours in Dallas.

P.S. yes, it's a satcom antenna. And the bugs taste like lobster, but not much more than a bite in each half.

THAT WAS AWESOME!!
Reminded me of the games I got our first to play on my AT, back when dinosaurs roamed the earth and the continents were still shifting.

Back