Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9a04f9cf1e37ea5640f374ab08e7f434a405df5a76d031a3f759b7ded6ee44fb.jpg

Go Team!!!!!

Crash thru that sucker or hurdle it!!!

Hopefully they were to lazy to make a center crossbar.

Sure! But should I sanitize it all first?! Took that pic at a clients place after filling out the affidavit saying “I haven’t ever seen a sick person or traveled outside my county in the last 10 years”, and temp taken, and ........
:eek:

Come to think of it, is that an optical illusion? Yellow paint and a white square.

No, that is an open door and a hallway at the bottom.

standing at the top of a landing looking down a set of stairs, no door, factory floor at the bottom. They use paint the way Les Nessman used masking tape on WKRP in Cincinnati. “There’s no possible way a forklift can hit me, look, I’m standing in a grey zone!”

Sure! But should I sanitize it all first?! Took that pic at a clients place after filling out the affidavit saying “I haven’t ever seen a sick person or traveled outside my county in the last 10 years”, and temp taken, and ........
Gotcha.... I was looking at the bottom. It hasn't occurred to me that a germy hand rail was the hazzard. I'm doing WFH and forgetting the risk of onsite work. Jeez.

I was thinking somebody taped a poster board over the bottom of the railing. To block off the bottom of the stairs.

standing at the top of a landing looking down a set of stairs, no door, factory floor at the bottom. They use paint the way Les Nessman used masking tape on WKRP in Cincinnati. “There’s no possible way a forklift can hit me, look, I’m standing in a grey zone!”

Ok, I was seeing the brown as a wall, not a floor. Who paints their floor brown?

y'know, what confuses me is the rush on toilet paper. What about surgical gloves? I confess to having a box or 2.

Glad I like to buy in bulk! I have about 1000 left. Should last me till the stupidity is over.
Stopped into harbor freight yesterday for some RTV for my burner. They had a limit of 4 boxes of their cheap gloves that break every time you try to put one on.

Glad I like to buy in bulk! I have about 1000 left. Should last me till the stupidity is over.
Stopped into harbor freight yesterday for some RTV for my burner. They had a limit of 4 boxes of their cheap gloves that break every time you try to put one on.
Don't think 1000 is enough to outlast stupidity, but it is good to be optimistic. :)

A suggestion to the grocery & bigbox stores; also pay attention to the **** that's not selling & is still sitting on the shelves

Such as; Poultry-based faux-pork breakfast meats, raisin sandwich bread & gluten-free everything
Survivorship-bias.jpeg
survivor-bias-3-638.jpeg

Recent email from ebay. Gives me considerable pause. What in my browsing history sez "electrocution"?

View attachment 672244

If that came up on my screen I would have to then ask my wife what she’s been up to.

Been a lot of togetherness lately around the house which can often create friction, either negative (-) or positive (+) spark! Lol

Latest posts

Back