Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The end is near!
e005b3c3-d3fb-412e-af13-080dff37e7ad.gif

Dude...that kind of eye candy hasn't been received well by You Know Who...
It was random...(Enjoy it while you can)

It showed up in an ad when I was browsing pizza jokes like this one...

What do a gynecologist and a pizza boy have in common?

They can smell it but they cant eat it!

Using toilet paper is so barbaric. Bidet all the way.

Sorry, having water spray up at my arse doesn’t sound very pleasant. Then what do you do with your pants and undies? Do you tuck a towel before you stand up?

I’m not joshing in any way, I just don’t know how it’s done. I’m a plumber, and just don’t get it.

If you are on the top of the totem pole
I have a bidet attachment for my toilet. It's not as shocking as you would expect. And you only need a few squares of tp to dab the dampness off. Of course you still wash your hands after. It makes the aftermath of taco Tuesday much more pleasant.
If you have an explosive response to taco Tuesday how do you keep taco debris off of the nozzle?

If you are not sitting square over the whole in the seat does it shoot water up your back?

Those are valid questions. It has a cleaning setting. So if you get spatter on the nozzle, just set it to clean and it runs water over the nozzles to rinse it off.
My backside is so big I don't have to worry about it missing.

I don’t know which is worse, getting shot in the butt with the water or forgetting to take your underwear off before needing to be shot in the butt!
What's worse is pulling up your skivies without wiping or getting shot in the butt. Sticks in your crack off your aß. Also, is the shot in the butt ice water cold?

Back