Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nailed it...

88139025_10222329844375426_8414861026251505664_n.jpg

Water filtration? Or a teenage killer movie prop?
Sap is running early this year. 70's next week.

Working from home is great. Did a run on groceries during lunch. Thats a farm I buy my eggs from. Wreaked of syrup and burning wood after leaving. I try to stay away from the pancakes and syrup but they do really good stuff.

Then picked up milked. I'll take that tender one over there!
IMG_20200306_134439.jpeg

Sap is running early this year. 70's next week.

Working from home is great. Did a run on groceries during lunch. Thats a farm I buy my eggs from. Wreaked of syrup and burning wood after leaving. I try to stay away from the pancakes and syrup but they do really good stuff.

Then picked up milked. I'll take that tender one over there!
View attachment 669712
Kinda jelly. Wife loves cows. So Maple?

Kinda jelly. Wife loves cows. So Maple?
Yup. Very small operation. Guessing only a couple of 100 gallons a year on that thing. I love that farm. I grew up in a similar farmhouse a couple of towns over. Their family has a long history in our parts. Back when 30 miles west of Boston was the edge of "civilization". A lot of raids in these parts during the French and Indian War.

There's a couple of great syrup farms just north of the border in NH but I like supporting this small farm. Not that the others aren't family but this is so small and good quality.

I’m not getting this one.
If, and a BIG IF, it would be....

If he was in the gawd... damn.... Marine Corps!!!!!

The drill instructors would have a field day with this guy.

The drill instructor reviews his new list of recruits. Anderson, Benson, Chavez, Douglas, Effingham, Fackert... Fackert.

DI: (yelling) Private Fackert, front and center....

[Clomp, clomp, clomp..... Fackert running]

DI: What kinda gawd damn name is Fackert, private Fackert?

Fackert: It's German Staff Sargent!!!

DI: Why you smiling private Fackert? Are trying to fark me Fackert?

[Entire Platoon Snickering]

Fackert: No sir!

DI: Why are you calling me sir Fackert? Don't you know I gawd damn work for a living Fackert?

[More snickering from the platoon]

(Drill instructor hears the snickering)

DI: Hey all you silly fackerts think something's funny? All you Fackerts drop and give me 20.

(Drill instructor whips around to see Fackert doing push-ups)

DI: Private Fackert did I tell you to drop? No Fackert, I gawd damn certainly did not. Fackert get your ass at attention.

(Fackert pops to attention.)

DI: What am I going to with you Fackert?

Fackert: Private doesn't know what you mean Sargent.

DI: Fackert did I say you could talk.

This goes on as to what seems endlessly until the DIs tires of this and his novelty name. ~15-20 minutes. Until they start picking on the chubby recruits who can't do anymore push ups.

WVZBRAY75RBXPOGKHJ7QSUTSFI.jpeg
hqdefault-1.jpeg
001rds-usmc-03135copy.jpeg

Last edited:
I rented an apartment from the Fuchs in Germany. The apartment was on Fuchsstrasse.
What was the address?

Maybe 555 Fuchsstrasse?

Pronounced: Funfhundert, Funf and Funfsig Fuchsstrasse.

I love the number 5 in German. Ein Swei, Drei, Vier, and FUNF, Sechs, Seiben Aeight, Neun, Zehn.

Hmm. Maybe Sechs ....

Maybe 556 Fuchsstrasse.

Pronounced: Funfhundert, Sechs and Funfsig Fuchsstrasse.

Or a brothel on the corner of at 7th & Fuchsstrasse.

"Sechs und Fuchsstrasse". LoL

Latest posts

Back