Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First up... my '97 California Strat. Californias were in between the Mexi & the Americans, made from American parts, assembled & painted in Mexico. heavily modded. "Quieting the Beast" rewired & shielding added. then a Seymour Duncan Jeff Beck Jr (single coil-sized humbucker) in the bridge, original Tex Mex pickup in the middle and a Seymour Duncan Lil '59 in the neck. shown here is how it looks now (albeit MUCH less dirty) with a new pickguard (original was 3-ply white-black-white)

View attachment 663748

my 3/4 stack. JCM2000 100 watt & JCM900 100/50 watt (it goes to 20!), plus a 2x12 & a 4x12

I know... it's only rock & roll, but I like it

View attachment 663752

the current "electronics" is The Toneshaper replaces nearly ALL the electronics inside, except for the pickups. the dipswitches are for different configurations (set the tone & volume to control whichever pickups you want), other dipswitches take care of treble rolloff when the volume is turned down. then there's the resistor switches. different years' Strat models used different resistors, the switches allows you to choose which resistance you want to use

View attachment 663749

custom pickguard, hand-painted by a friend's wife

volume and tone pots were replaced with push/pull switches to tap the coils & found some metal speed knobs which went better with the painted pickguard & the rest of the hardware

View attachment 663750

my beautiful '79 Les Paul Standard, very rare natural finish, with no burst. stolen twice, only recovered once

View attachment 663751
Love those Seymour Duncan pickups. I put those in my Jeff Beck Strat.

10+y/o 120 is a Barleywine now. I can’t tell which one is stronger...

C730A098-C926-44E2-905E-A0D74E3ED9BD.jpeg

I think that's politicly incorrect, especially if it takes out half the worlds population, but funny as ****! That's going on my computer random background screen...for now.[emoji6]
Not technically political, thus not politically incorrect.

Just wait until I repost will full isolation gear.

Back