Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goats have been voted out. Thank God. The possums are in. All will be well.
Whattya mean we've been voted out!
20170702_150139.jpg

ME20-left_29111.png

Here the 20th Maine Regiment, Col. J.L. Chamberlain commanding, forming the extreme left of the national line of battle on the 2nd day of July 1863, repulsed the attack of the extreme right of Longstreet’s Corps and charged in turn, capturing 308 prisoners. The regiment lost 38 killed or mortally wounded and 93 wounded out of 358 engaged.

Chills standing on Little Round Top, or looking up from the Devil's Den. It's a very sobering experience to stand anywhere on that battlefield.

I've driven past so many times on the way to visit my sister in NJ, but have never stopped.

so many battlefields around here; Manassas, Balls Bluff & Chantilly/Ox Hill are all within 20 minutes. Sharpsburg, Gettysburg, Chancellorsville & Fredericksburg within an hour or 2

That one came up in my feed awhile ago... lately I’ve been seeing a robobrew BrewZilla for only $79! If they took PayPal I might try it, but not my cc.

I remember my first baseball game... barely

Summer of '68 or '69, so I was 5, maybe 6. Dad was in Vietnam & Mom took us to a Toledo Mud Hens game. don't know against who, don't know the score or how long we stayed. do know we were pretty close to the field, 1/2way along the first base line & I probably bugged the **** out of Mom asking for peanuts, crackerjack or a beer

Dad got home in July of 69, just in time to watch the first man walk on the moon

Hint: pic's taken from the locker room of the Helsinki Jokers after they teabagged HPK 11-3. Very entertaining match to watch, still remember it. My father's cousin coached them for 20 some years.

Back