Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me: do the chickens have large talons?

Walmart: we call them "paws"
20190602_104147~01.jpeg

my CPAP literally saved my life. no BS, no hyperbole

I was clocked at 90 apnea episodes an hour. NO WAY to get a restful sleep 45 seconds at a time. I was falling asleep in the middle of the day; at work, watching TV & though I had not fallen asleep while driving, I easily could have.

my CPAP took that down to <1 per hour. now, the only thing that wakes me at night is the dog wanting to go out.

I don't fall asleep in the middle of the day any more and even lost a few pounds.

Last edited:
full disclosure: my snoring was bad before I gained weight after I quit smoking. my shipmates on a US Navy warship complained about how loud my snoring was

LOL. When I was in high school, "toilet" was a term for any piece-of-shiat car. Especially if it was a POS and the owner thought it was something hot. If we were next to one at a stoplight, we'd roll down the window and yell, "where's the flush handle on that?" Hilarity would ensue. Good times.
/CSB

It works! I couldn't do the cpap but the mouth guard that keeps my lower jaw forward works fantastic. It makes a big difference in how I feel the next morning.
My hubby has used one for over a decade, unfortunately a cpap is in his future, while the appliance is still helpful compared to nothing, he has been falling asleep a lot watching TV and sleep study found that he is waking over 30 time/hr.

Latest posts

Back