Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my training in positional fretting form and fretting hand muscle relaxation maintains the thumb be kept directly behind the tip of the middle finger in the lower 1/3-1/2 of the fretboard
Yeah, my instructor is trying to get me to use a more "classical" thumb position. I doubt it will help me play anything like SRV.

Brew on :mug:

Sounds like a typical weekend
received_310878226443562.jpeg

Smart Ass was apparently just in this conference room.

View attachment 612107

I live here in Loudoun County, VA. we have 42 wineries, 33 breweries, 3 cideries, 2 distilleries and a meadery

and 75 data centers, handling 2/3s of the internet's cloud storage, so that "just someone else's computer" is probably down the street from me

I used to know a guy that claimed Snap, Crackle and Pop talked to him one night while snacking on some cereal.
True story..stick with me here.....

Dad had quadruple bypass surgery. After he woke up, had a conversation with a buddy that came to visit. His buddy told him they're going to kill him. My dad and his buddy came up with this elaborate plan to escape the hospital. Unfortunately, my father fell back asleep as he was on morphine, before the plan was enacted. After waking up, he realized this entire conversation was with a glove the nurse left on a table the night before.

I don't recommend that version of "tripping"! [emoji6]

My original pinup fantasy! Then moved on to Linda Rondstadt in those shorts and halter top.....

in Stephen King's novella, "Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption", Raquel Welch's poster was replaced by one with Linda Ronstadt and that is the one hanging over the hole in wall of Andy's cell when he escapes

in the movie adaptation, it's Miss Fuzzy Britches

but oh, boy... that water tower shower scene in 100 Rifles... I'll be in my bunk

When we first moved into this house, 10 years ago, the previous owners left a framed copy of Farah behind.

We got rid of it & 2 months later she passed

Y'all can blame me, I do

Back