Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If shiatty taxidermy is wrong, I don't wanna be right...

90.jpg

93.jpg

95.jpg

73.jpg

197.jpg

199.png

200.jpg

View attachment 578289 Saw our backyard cat Moo swat at something. Second one this year, but the biggest.

I always watch my cats when they're outside, they point like a dog, and when their attention is "riveted", I know I need to look VERY carefully. Saw my big boy (super sensitive ears!) last month looking at something, went down and sat beside him, it suddenly moved and I saw it. 4' copperhead!! I've killed 2 since then. They are nearly invisible in the dried out leaves!!
IMG_0429.jpg

I always watch my cats when they're outside, they point like a dog, and when their attention is "riveted", I know I need to look VERY carefully. Saw my big boy (super sensitive ears!) last month looking at something, went down and sat beside him, it suddenly moved and I saw it. 4' copperhead!! I've killed 2 since then. They are nearly invisible in the dried out leaves!!
View attachment 578361
That is really cool looking cat.

Exactly why I keep the leaves blown/raked around the house (especially when the grandkids are around),....and watch my cats carefully during the summer!

If you Google "disturbing sesame street" you'll find a bunch that cant/shouldnt be posted here.

This seems to be a tamer one of the bunch.

7Idmi9K.jpeg

Back