Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ceoSVXH.jpg

F*ck it! Duck it.

Look up "home inspection nightmares" on the This Old House website. Get comfortable.

To be honest, I've given up on coffee because it makes me psycho......

....when I come down from the caffeine. LOL

Now I'm just a narcissist and malevolent person with tinge of sadism.

Whew. I feel better. :D

My friend did a month long eurotrip and this was in Prague. Serve yourself and pay by the Liter... Looks like my next dining room table will have a tap tower on it..

We have some of those in a few bars around Atlanta... good job they have some limits on how much they'll dispense!

We have some of those in a few bars around Atlanta... good job they have some limits on how much they'll dispense!

In Prague they have competitions on how much they can drink idt there are limits lol. I've heard of the ATL bars cool concept.. should be Nationwide

Could be a stout table and an IPA table.. all the styles or a regional tower.. could be a cool place to eat

There is a pizza chain in Memphis that allows you to pay by the ounce. They have like 50 beers on tap. You have to swipe a card that turns on the tap and keeps track of how much you pour. You pay at the door as you leave.

There is a pizza chain in Memphis that allows you to pay by the ounce. They have like 50 beers on tap. You have to swipe a card that turns on the tap and keeps track of how much you pour. You pay at the door as you leave.

We have the same thing in San Luis Obispo. Cool concept but it can get pretty pricey in a hurry if you're not careful. They also have a pizza station in the bar where you go through the line Subway-style, swipe your wrist band and 7 minutes later they bring you your pizza.

Last edited:
think dude has his days mixed up

but it does bring up a question: if the BigHair and I went to a Mexican restaurant on St. Patrick's Day, does that mean we should go to an Irish restaurant on Cinco de Mayo?

18221803_10212802094590918_3529114991482196538_n.jpg

I had a pretty fun evening at an Irish restaurant in D.C. a few years ago ...

Hey, if the weather's nice, why not take your kids to the park this weekend?

E1GqlY7.jpg

Back